1. A condition or place of great disorder or confusion.
2. A disorderly mass; a jumble: The desk was a chaos of papers and unopened letters.
3. often Chaos The disordered state of unformed matter and infinite space supposed in some cosmogonic views to have existed before the ordered universe.
4. Mathematics A dynamical system that has a sensitive dependence on its initial conditions.
5. Obsolete An abyss; a chasm.
n. pl. wolves (wulvz)
a. Either of two carnivorous mammals of the family Canidae, especially the gray wolf of northern regions, that typically live and hunt in hierarchical packs and prey on livestock and game animals.
b. The fur of such an animal.
c. Any of various similar or related mammals, such as the hyena.
This is beat tape 4 of 12 from my Cosmic Creatures beat series. All the tracks are sampled from George Duke's Faces In Reflection. Hit me up at luke[at]starcrazy[dot]org if you're interested in rhyming over any of these beats.
released 30 April 2013
all rights reserved
feeds for ,